• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Crab cage for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Bronco Guru
I have a fully TIG welded CRAB cage for sale with high dash bar (allows you to retain the stock dash pad) and pair of Pillar handles. Normally sells for $950, I'll let it go for $750 to the first person that pics it up or I might deliver to the North West for a fee.
Thanks......CRAB
541-992-2434
Craabs@gmail.com

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 268

HollywoodC

I am in the market for a cage, I wish you were close to Houston, TX, I'd buy it.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
hey crab I just left you a message on your phone I am very interested just wondering how much to deliver to 97217 I'm not far from you but just don't have the time to driver there right know please call me at 9715067673 thanks.
John

eversaul86

Loc.
LaCenter, WA
I'll take it, when can I come pick it up! Calling while typing.... 2nd in line to badmuttstang, damn my slow typing, let me know if he backs out.

Last edited:

BurntOrange74

Crab i want to purchase and i will come pick it up!!!! on my way are you home? Called and left message as driving.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Sounds like its probably going to be sold so if you get another one you want to sell before the unevent please put me in line for one. Thank you.

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
Are you making enough of these for the rest of us to buy yet? Do you have a website or anything set up? Thanks Crab, just wish there was a way for those of us who don't live within 30 miles of you to get one;D

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Hey crab just wondering if burntorange74 came out last night and bought the cage if not I do have the cash in hand and am willing to pay for delivery when ever its convent for you thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Bad news.....it's sold. Good news.....there will be more on the way.
Thanks guys......CRAB

BamaBlue'67

Alabama is beautiful this time of year.:cool:

That cage is just what I am looking for...sure you don't ship them this far.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
As soon as I can get the quantity up and the "locals" satisfied, I'll ship once again.
CRAB

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Crab, did you get my e-mail? Let me know about the east coast stuff.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.