• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crab cage

TIGERNUTZ

Loc.
Louisiana
Making a long story real short. Sold my rig last year. Want another one. Loved my crab cage. Is that guy still building cages?!

Thanks!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Does that mean you got another Rig? ;) Ain't seen ya on in a while, hope you are doing good brother.

crab

Bronco Guru
I'm here......but I know I can't get a cage out right now. Killing me that my fabricator is so talented and there's just not enough of him to go around. I just built a 42X52 shop and planning on setting up another bender to help him out. Hopefully spring.......

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Crab,

Do you only make one style or do you take custom orders? Just curious.....

Also what material (and size) do you make your cages out of? Thanks.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Crab, do you sell yours as a completely-welded cage, spot-welded and broken down cage for DIYer, or in pieces for us to weld up? I'm tryn to buy one of your cages off a buddy of mine and he's sticking to his guns by not selling!!! Do you have a website up? Thx Matt

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Keep us all posted Crab... i've seen a few of your cages in the past and you can count me in for purchasing one as well!!

Luke

crab

Bronco Guru
Crab,

Do you only make one style or do you take custom orders? Just curious.....

Also what material (and size) do you make your cages out of? Thanks.

We have a basic design, but take custom orders with what ever you dream up. All cages so far have been 2" HREW or DOM. We've been playing with 1.75" DOM, looks good in a heep, but doesn't look right in the EB.