• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Crab Roll Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
It's been a while. Hes due to make another batch. Have you checked out protofab in az? Closer for shipping or possibly pick up.

OP
OP
ZookBronc

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
It's been a while. Hes due to make another batch. Have you checked out protofab in az? Closer for shipping or possibly pick up.

Yes, I looked at Protofab and a lot of others. The only thing that i like would be the Bronco Bob cage, which is pretty similar. Still want Rob to make some more cages though.

crab

Bronco Guru
I’m texting my old fabricator right now to see if there is any possibility of a small run.......

fordtrucksrule

I have a notcher and a bender I can make and weld if you would like. I am located in Highland

Status
Not open for further replies.