• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MN Crate ATK 302

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967Bronco

I have a create ATK Stage 2 302 for sale. It is still in the crate from when I received the engine. This is the ATK HP79M from Summit Racing.

I can ship via Fastenal, but buyer pays for shipping

$3,100, OBO

OP
OP

1967Bronco

bump...

I have a child custody battle coming up and need to pay lawyer fees. I see a lot of looks but no comments.

Is it the price? Location? Looking to move this motor.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Because you asked, likely the price. You can buy it brand new shipped to your door for 3600 ( or even less if you have any discounts). Unless local, for yours you pay shipping and still have to got pick it up at Fastenal. I had a brand new Ford crate motor unopened and lost a third of the new price when I sold it a few years ago.

joe

Bronco Guru
bump...

I have a child custody battle coming up and need to pay lawyer fees. I see a lot of looks but no comments.

Is it the price? Location? Looking to move this motor.

Price for sure, just as much or more than new, with no warranty.

good luck, selling stuff sometimes sucks.

OP
OP

1967Bronco

I will sell and pay for shipping to a Fastenal location and include the carb that i had purchased for it.

$2,700, OBO

OP
OP

1967Bronco

and thank you for the feedback. This is my first time selling an engine and didnt know engines depreciated so fast.

gbatey

I have a create ATK Stage 2 302 for sale. It is still in the crate from when I received the engine. This is the ATK HP79M from Summit Racing.

I can ship via Fastenal, but buyer pays for shipping

$3,100, OBO

Is it still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.