• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

crazyhorse link (for those who haven't already found it)

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
must be nice to have a TV show and not have to pay for anything. It started out as a good project but that paint has got to go.

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
.....I thought someone was going to total up the amount and see what he had in it........any guesses?

I'd guess $30k .......(less the paintjob;D ;D $10k);D
sorry, I dont care for the paint either!! :p

atx-davis

Loc.
Austin Texas
wow, watching the test run of project Crazy Horse makes me want to go with James Duff suspension. The 3.5 long travel suspension plus the extended radius arms and 2'' body lift come to about 1,975..not bad..

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
feitctaj said:
I have said it before , there are numerous finer rigs on this site and they did not get a TV show%)

AMEN to that brother. I agree, the paint job does not cut it with me either.

TOFIC

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
The buildup of the Crazyhorse rig was cool to watch, but what's up with the purple? The Oly truck was gold, white and black. If I wanted to build a tribute to the Oly truck I wouldn't have made it look like it belonged in a San Fransisco gay pride parade. :-X

OP
OP
Jolly66

Jolly66

Loc.
Albuquerque
Yes you can. How to purchase should be on that website somewhere. I think they mentio

thanks, I guess I'll just stay tuned; so to speak