• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cross Enterprises still around?

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
anyone know if this guys closed shop? I have been trying to order some bumpers but phone is no longer in service and email unanswered. The website seems to be up to date..
http://www.crossenterprises.com/

weird trying to track someone down to give them some business...

thanks.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Yes, he's still in business, he's a one man operation, so the phone usually goes to voice mail.

I'll see if I can help. Can you PM me your name and number?
Mark

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I emailed him 3 weeks ago and havent heard back but had read on here he is a 1 man business. Planning on picking up a tire carrier and possibly front bumper from him. Hope I dont have to drive out to get it. Some people had to wait months to get their orders, mainly because of the powder coating that he outsources

Shiner

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
Website looks good, products look good, prices good. But 3 weeks with no emails? Wait months for outsourced powdercoat?
I understand one man operations (been there, done that), but thats a bit ridiculous, no?
Thankfully, most of our bronco specific vendors are handling customer service efficiently.
-Justin

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
If he wasn't busy I would agree. I think his pricing makes up for it though. He is half what everyone else charges

Sounds like garberz can get him in touch with me no problem so it doesnt bother me. Hope to put in an order soon

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
I bought a spare tire carrier kit off of him about 7-8 years ago and loved it. I talked to him on the phone a couple times through the purchase and he was a stand up guy to me. I know he does some sub-contracting work for the military which he told me was his bread and butter money.

I can tell you that his products are top quality at an extremely fair price.

OP
OP
Broncofan76

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
Just got off the phone with mike. Seems like a good guy and apologized for the difficulty in contacting him. He gave me permission to post up his number here so here you go Jefe - -
805 376 9200

I'll be ordering soon. BTW - powder coating is the only delay in his service and it takes about 4 weeks currently.

thanks mark for working this out for us. later guys

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I wonder if he would knock the price down if we skipped powdercoating? I can get that done locally in a day or two

OP
OP
Broncofan76

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
I was gonna ask but before I could he told me his powder coat prices were about $25/30. Who knows, maybe he'd knock that off though. I'm having mine shipped raw and I'll bc/cc mine.

dirtslinger

Loc.
Torrance
I sent him a message yesterday and he got back to me first thing in the morning, I'm requesting a front bumper not powder coated, he says lead time is about a week with no PC and take about $35 off the price.
I think I'll be ordering up a bumper here pretty quick.

dirtslinger

Loc.
Torrance
I'm thinking of not doing the PC not for the price but so that I can pick my own color and get it the bumper sooner than later.

Okie69

Contributor
Alright guys, I'm trying to get ahold of Mike. I've tried the number from the website (805-499-8169) and the number that was posted on this thread (805-376-9200). The first one makes a sound like an old dial up internet connection, and the second goes to a voicemail that says line-x conejo valley (I think). Anyone know another trick for getting ahold of Mike? Thanks in advance, for your help.

Mikel,

Okie69

Contributor
Got ahold of Mike, sounds like a super nice guy! Ordered my front and rear with tire carrier. Can't wait to get back from the desert and pick 'em up!

Okie69

Contributor
Mike said 3 week lead time for all EB bumpers. Pricing still the same as what's on his website. I won't be back from Afghan 'til late Feb and he said they would for sure be done by then.