• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cup Holders

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
I got the cup holders from WH that attach to the roll bar:

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Roll_Bar_Drink_Holder_pr/Roll_Bars

The velcro strap is about 10 to 12" long and there is only one buckle on the other side. Apparently, there is a way to strap this to a 2" cage using calculus, and some voodoo....needless to say I don't know either and couldn't do the rubics cube either....does anyone know how this is supposed to be wrapped so I don't have to cut it and re-sew the strap on? When I called WH the guy said there was a way, but he didn't know it...:eek:

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I think that's works for tying your shoes. Gorilla glue maybe? ;D

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
I got those same cup holders. I was a little surprised too.

I just wrapped the strap around the rollcage bar twice, then it velcro'd onto itself. That would have been nice to mention in the catalog with the cup holders.

Having said all that - I love them!!!! They hold great, I have 4 around my cage that we use for cans of whatever, bottled water, cell phones, GPS unit, chew can, you get the picture.

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
Nice tech indeed, I was just thinking about can.....uhhh cup holders for my rig. Thanks 73ny, for bringing this up. I was thinking of a small insulated holder that would fit in my tube console I just built, haven't found anything yet, may look at these.

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
I think they are longer so they can wrap around cage if you've added padding. I have padding on my cage in that area and they weren't too long.

Ryan.