• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Custom Aluminum Bumper with Winch--SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny

Loc.
Humble, TX
I recently bought a Bronco and have decided to go a different direction on the front bumper that it came with.
It is all aluminum with a Warn 8274 winch. The bumper will need custom mounts to attach. The previous owner had welded 1/4 steel plates to the frame with a couple of holes for attachment points. The bumper also has two holes per side where the had lights mounted. One for mount and one for wiring. It is a little oxidized but will clean up well.
The winch is a Warn 8274 that will need a complete overhaul. (It was this way when I got it.) It appears the previous owner took it apart due to a bad motor but then it never got put back together. I am assuming that besides a motor it will need all new seals and probably a new gear in the clutch assembly due to being left outside and rust.

Attachments

• DSCN0585.jpg
    DSCN0585.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 554
  • DSCN0587.jpg
    DSCN0587.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

igottastanger

I'm south of San Antonio about 20 minutes off i35 if your coming this way anytime I'll buy it. If not curious on shipping would that kill me?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
here it is now. lots of loving and lots of parts... she lives to play another day.
thanks!

Attachments

• DSC07932.jpg
    DSC07932.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 146

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
nope, did it all in house. changed pretty much everything other than the gears, new motor and new line. got all internals from warn. still would like to get a sticker for the top but they have no more. got lucky on the one we did for the Big Easy build last year and they had found one for me.
we did some nice upgrades to it with fill and drain holes, extra grease fittings..

OP
OP
Benny

Benny

Loc.
Humble, TX
Wow Nick it looks great. It is always nice to see old parts brought back to life. Sure beats sitting in a box under my work bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.