• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cutting Fenders for Flares

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
What are everyone's thoughts on where I have placed the front warflare? Sorry for the grainy pic, I need a new phone.

photo_19.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Mele

It looks about right, but what the hell do I know. I compared the distance of the flare to the reflector, and the door seam - compared to pics of other cut Broncos. Looks pretty darn close.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's about where I put mine, making sure the top was aligned with the body line. Keep the piece you cut and put it up for sale. People like to use it to make the rear fender match the front.

gotdads68

Contributor
That's about where I put mine, making sure the top was aligned with the body line. Keep the piece you cut and put it up for sale. People like to use it to make the rear fender match the front.

Like me, you gonna sell them??;D

OP
OP
E

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
Never realized they had any value, so I hadn't thought about it.

Eric