• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

D-DAY MUD RUN SAT 3/24/12- PICS Start on PAGE 68

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A 'WAGON-TRAIN' FROM DISNEY TO THE D-DAY PARK AND AFTER GETTING DIRECTIONS HAVE FOUND IT'S A LITTLE FARTHER (NOT MUCH) THAN WE THOUGHT....
DAVID LINDEMEYER, DAVE LANGHAM, MIKE MUDD & JOHN DIXON WILL BE
ROUNDING ALL OF YOU UP (THAT ARE CAMPING, YES YOU TOO SKIDDY)
TO CARAVAN UP THE ROAD A WAYS TO MEET US.

WE WILL MEET UP AT THE REASOR'S PARKING LOT (JUST NORTH OF THE 28-82 JCT. NEAR KETCHUM) FOR THOSE AT DISNEY TAKE 82 NORTH FROM LANGLEY - SONIC WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT, A CONVENIENCE STORE & REASOR'S WILL BE ON THE RIGHT.

THOSE DRIVING FROM TULSA/OK.CITY - AFTER EXITING TURNPIKE, YOU WILL BE ON 28....28 WILL END AT 82 AND YOU WILL NEED TO TURN LEFT.
(SONIC WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT, CONVENIENCE STORE IN FRONT OF YOU)
MAKE THE LEFT AND REASOR'S WILL BE JUST NORTH OF THE CONVEN. STORE.
LEAVING TULSA AT 6AM WE SHOULD ARRIVE AT REASOR'S 7-7:15. GORDON WILL CALL THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE AND LET THEM KNOW WHEN WE GET OFF THE TURNPIKE - THIS SHOULD GIVE EVERYONE TIME TO ARRIVE AT REASOR'S ABOUT THE SAME TIME WE DO.

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION! AND ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE UPS AND DOWNS WITH THIS RUN. HOPEFULLY THE FUN WILL MAKE UP FOR IT.

any questions call myself or Gordon......Heus33 & Kyle.Malone I need both of you to call me 918-636-1467. Thanx, Christine

DUE to UnForseen Circumstances we have a New Plan & that is to Run the Other Park *D DAY*http://www.ddaypark.com/

*SEE PAGE 62 to Know WHY this has Changed*

* Do NOT COMMIT if You Aren't Going to Show Up, We must have 10 RIGS for the guy to Open the Park for US. It appears we have plenty to cover that, but just sayin.

* BRING your OWN FOOD
* Do NOT follow google directions to D Day. Use info on the D Day Site.
* Those folks staying at Disney, let's all still do that, and leave from there Sat am to the D Day Park
* Be ready to leave Disney, Sat Morning by 8AM at the latest to head over "as a group"
* For Riders, meet us at Disney before 8AM to follow the crew over or at meet us over at the D Day Park.
* More tonight or tomorrow morning for "Food" Might want to bring your own, closest is 8 - 10 miles to town w/food.

* Dday is 1000 acres with 40 miles of trails - plenty of easy trails - he has 1 guy that would come and kind of 'initiate' us to the park.
* 5 miles from Seneca Missouri for eats, parts & fuel.
* Dday store and cafe would NOT be open. motels are 8-10 miles in Grove.

* $20 park charge for driver & 1 rider. Additional riders are $5.

LET's Get MUDDY!! :) LOL

oh and "jeeps welcome" I reckon, HA HA

ATTENDING D DAY RUN:
ME - 1
Mudd - 1
2broncos2go- 1
spareparts- 1
Levi - 1
Kerry/Shell - 1
Gordon - 1
Larry - 1
Skiddy - 1
Chad - 1
Chad's friend - 1
Holt 45 / Chris & Sarah - 1
stlo - 1 w/Friends
BroncoJAK - 1
YellowBronc / Don - 1
BigEd - 1
KyleMalone - 1
OKLA70 - 1

TOTAL of 18 Broncos & Friends ;D

DISNEY INFO:
**MORE INFO**
Dana @ Hogan's Off Road 918-435-8001.

MORE INFO:
Hogan's Offroad - Disney Oklahoma's World Renowned Offroad Park
For reservations call 918-435-8001
or email Russ(at)hogansoffroad.com

OR

300 S Construction Ave
Disney, OK 74340
Phone: 918-435-8001

Directions are.....
and as soon as you cross the Dam into Disney there is a sign that says Hogan's & I believe it's the 1st 'street'. (not to be confused with the dirt road
at very end of dam)

Take I-44 East toward Joplin (28 miles).
Take Adair exit, Exit# 269.
Turn Left onto highway OK-28 going East.
Follow highway OK-28 into Langley.
At 'Y', turn right (South). OK-28 merges with OK-82.
Follow OK-28/OK-82 approximately 2 miles, then turn left on OK-28.
Follow OK-28 across Grand Lake dam and into Disney OK

Attachments

• DSC_3019.jpg
    DSC_3019.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_3023.jpg
    DSC_3023.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_3041.jpg
    DSC_3041.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC_3062.jpg
    DSC_3062.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
jess's birthday is the 23rd, i bet it would be good for her if chad took her there on here bday;D still looking at my pennies:-[

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
it doesnt look like the "Disney" i know ...must be a part of that new Walt Disney World International Speedway :D

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
Oh gawd!! Y'all might have to find a new place to (chat) at night.. Lol
Any parking lot won't be the same as hot springs!!

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
jess's birthday is the 23rd, i bet it would be good for her if chad took her there on here bday;D still looking at my pennies:-[

She said she is looking forward to it ad it would be fun to go on! Woot!woot!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
it doesnt look like the "Disney" i know ...must be a part of that new Walt Disney World International Speedway :D

yup, sorry Franko, not even close to the "Disney" you are use to. lol

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Where do you guys stay? I am a maybe. Gotta get some thing buttoned up and make sure I can get off the time. Do you guys trailer there? I am a total rock newbie, most I get into is dicking around in the mud and woods with a rare rock for a poser shot :cool: