• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

D44 4.09 ring & pinion and Lock Right Locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Just to clarify - this is just the ring & pinion and the lock right locker. Does not include the D44 housing or axle shafts.

Preferably up for trade (see bottom of this thread)

Please hit me at my email addy or via PM

A Dana 44 Ring & Pinion gear with case & Lock Right Locker, it is OEM Dana Spicer 4.09 (45-11) – some also call this a 4.10 and others call it a 4.11…

It has a Lock Right locker installed in it. All in perfectly used condition, pulled yesterday - 04-20-09 and was working great.

Add bearings, shimms, and a pinion nut - and drop it in with your 30-spline D44 axles.

I don’t have the install kit (no shims, bearings, slinger, etc…) for this, sorry. They’re not hard to get… I can source them if you need them.

I’m mostly interested in trades – and am willing to pay a difference if there is a huge gap in value:

• Passenger/Right side Dana 44 inner and outer axle with 760 or greater u-joint {doesn’t have to come with the u-joint}
• Ford 9” 31-spline axle set (bearings not necessary)
• And other stuff: like a decent grill, core support, right fender, tail light pieces, lower quarter panel skins

Last edited:

orange69

I'm pretty sure I still have the stock D44 axles if your interested. I blew up my ring and pinion and this is what I need.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.