• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Daily Driver wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JdoubleC

I've been searching CB.com, eBay and craigslist for 6+ months looking for something I can use as a daily driver and work on when time permits. I am willing to spend up to $15k and invest as needed down the road.

Wish List:
- uncut, but not a deal breaker
- daily driver: rock solid
- minimal rust
- prefer automatic
- ps, pb a definite plus

Please let me know if you come across or know of anything that matches the above description. Would like to stay as local as possible, but willing to travel for the right rig!! Thanks.

Last edited:

MikeKC130J

Contributor
Rock solid. 75

I've got a white 1975 bronco, c4 auto, fresh rebuilt motor and transmission. Please look at my garage for pictures. If you would like more just txt me 252-675-2326, great running bronco. 19,000.
Let me know what you think.
Mike

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
I also sent you a PM.

Kindly provide your email and I'll get you some pic's and details on my all original rust-free 73'. A true original survivor, automatic transmission, power steering & brakes, AC -blow cold air, under 45k miles, runs/drives perfect.

57custom

Just traded for 76 sport auto,302,p/s,p/b,no rust ever, with built motor.678-898-9681...N.E.GA. Not sure what its worth.Taking beat offer.

OP
OP
JdoubleC

JdoubleC

Thanks for responding. Can you send me some pics?
Thanks,
Craig

Last edited:

57custom

Bronco has been cut.painted about 15 years ago been inside for last 10 years.Had sears ac put on in 1976.Disk brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.