• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Daily Driver/Weekend Wheeler Tires

Bluntman

Loc.
Memphis TN
If you can think of any others post it! Also- alot of people are saying that Goodyear MT/Rs are crappy in mud but great rock crawling- true or false?

motohead351

Loc.
SoCal
I have the MT/R's on my F-250 powerstroke. they have served me well in the mud and rock. i have more time in the rough stuff than the mud. They seem to dig down a little in the mud, but i have a feeling it has to do with the weight of my truck. They sound alot like BFG's. They are wearing well too.
Good luck with your choice. ;D

yellowbilly

Loc.
Auburn, WA
I have run several kinds of tires, I always wish I bought BFG mud T/As in the end. I love those tires. Just my .02

OP
OP
B

Bluntman

Loc.
Memphis TN
Alot of people are saying goodyear mt/rs- remember, this is mudding, not rocks. Now, do you still think those are good?

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
out of all those you have listed i think youll be happiest with the bfg mt's. trust me dave the mt/r's suck at mayfield...

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
I would also say BFG. I have a set on mine and in the past I have had work trucks with them that served as daily driver and weekend wheeler.