• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DamnLocals Toy Ride Dec 6th

clayne

The Elaine Shadrick Memorial Toy Ride sponsored by the Damn Locals 4x4 Club will be DECEMBER 6, 2014. Trail Rides will leave at 9AM. The cost to ride is (at least) one $10 toy. We work with the local schools to provide toys, clothing, and necessities for kids in need. Toys need to be for ages 5 and up. We also take on a few high school kids in need as well. We also will accept coats, bikes, whatever your generosity brings. All monetary donations will go 100% to the purchase of clothing, coats, shoes, and extra toys for these children in need. Thanks so much for your support. We look forward to seeing you guys out there! Meeting at Old Grundy County High school in Tracy City, TN

OP
OP
clayne

clayne

Like to have a few EB's come to the Toy Ride, any ? just send me a PM. Thanks

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I hope to make this. I think my local club (Rocket City Rock Crawlers) will also have be in attendance.

OP
OP
clayne

clayne

I be leading trail ride in my 69 EB on 35's if nothing major happens to it between now and DEC. Hope to see some you guys there.