• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

dana 44&9inch SOLD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
Axles are out of a 74.Comes with3.5 lift springs and blocks,drum brakes on all four corners.did not cut the Ecables. Front has the radius arms and track arm,drag link, coil buckets were cut off the frame you can reuse them,i need them out of my shop,brakes are fine.Just bolt them and go..300bucks for everything ..thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
thepunisher

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
more parts

Have a top good glass and hatch,150bucks,good trans and transfer 150bucks,600bucks takes it all....and ill throw in a good straight(norust)rear bumper to the man who takes it all,,,FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.,I will do some traden on a NP435 with 205 transfer or with a dana 20 maited to the trans,931 231 5189

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm in Nashville, and I'll take it all. Call me at 615-948-7236. Is WITC still closed? How far are you from there? Chris

OP
OP
thepunisher

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
still up for grabs!!!..i have 85% of the factory parts off of this baby!Just ask.thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
thepunisher

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
I have no idea of what the factory engine is or was,it has a 302 in it now,the axles are 3.55 gears.and the 9 is a big bearing.I have stripped it,stretched it,im making a crawler out of it,because the body is eat up with cancer....................I also have the piece that covers the wiper motor and sunshades to who ever takes it all for 600bucks..

OP
OP
thepunisher

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
Ill throw in the steering colunm for 3-speed if someone come and gets all of it this weekend,good factory steering wheel and column

Last edited:
OP
OP
thepunisher

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
ill also throw in the receiver hitch,mounts to frame and bottom of the bumper,to the man who buys it all for 600bucks

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
i can't believe no one has jumped on this... if i weren't going out of town, i'd figure a way to get this stuff! heck, turn around and sell for a nice profit!
:cool:

OP
OP
thepunisher

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
all i need is 600bucks to buy my tires for the "punisher"and thats it and im done with her.Im wanting to get to the hill and launch it.ive dopped it to five hundred to move it, some times i think that i couldnt give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.