• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

dana 44 and 9inch detroit alloy axles 4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
out of 75 eb
front dana 44 4.10 gears
rear 9inch detroit locker alloy axles 4.10 gears.

not sure what they should be worth both drum brakes. make me an offer.

thanks
Jeremy

OP
OP
J

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
well i think im an 8 hour drive give or take from las cruses nm but i could deliver there if you want well just figure what gas would run . i have a cousin who lives not far from there and could visit her too so i wouldnt mind delivering.

and pappit why dont we just trade broncos ill take that old 4bt off your hands. lol

no actually heres what i could use

33 or 35 inch tires set of 5 or near it
superduty wheels 8x170 8 lug would prefer 16 inchers
steel to build some stealth bumpers
winch
a hard top

what else you thinking of im pretty open. and if i remember right your not too terribly far from me.

OP
OP
J

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
558.6 miles or right at 8 hours now that ive double checked. i get 13 miles to the gallon in my truck. so say 300 dollars round trip if gas was exact but well say 200 for gas. i guess it depends on what you want to give for the axles. im looking to get rid of them so we could make a pretty good deal im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.