• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA decent wheels with tires (at least rollers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbar

Contributor
Ive decided to get my 69 back on the road. Wheels are mismatched and tires shot. Id like to find a set of wheels and tires that i can run as i fix the truck. Depending on price, just rollers for tires is ok as long as the hold air. If you have a set of nice wheels and tires i am interested if the price fits my budget. Inwas about to just buy new but id rather put the budget to other stuff so im checking on here first
949-813-2122

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where are you located and what are you looking for? Stock, aftermarket? Shop rollers or street safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

73bronco302

Once Mbar gets what he needs, I have a 73 lubr.

Looking for stock wheels in above avg shape to fit 31s.

Not sure if they were 5.5, 6, 6.5, or perhaps 7 width.

I bought an oem "spare" wheel and it was a 5.5.

Los Angeles area. I can also drive a ways to pick up if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.