• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Detroit Area Broncos

ECStein

I've seen a lot of EBs in the Detroit Area lately. Anyone interested in a meet up of some kind this fall?

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Normally I would say yes but I'm upgrading the axle so it might be down for the winter already...

OP
OP
E

ECStein

Normally I would say yes but I'm upgrading the axle so it might be down for the winter already...

It's always a challenge to determine when the season is done so the big repairs can get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

ECStein

I'm coaching soccer for my son most of the fall, but we have a bye on our schedule for 9/30. I know that there are a couple of ongoing Cars and Coffee events. Maybe we can see if there is interest to meet up at one of those.

I know that Pasteiners in Birmingham, MI (right on Woodward Ave.) has a Cars and Coffee EVERY Saturday (all year) from 8 AM to 10 AM. Would that be a good general location?

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like fun! although if I can make it I would be without the Bronco again%) - The good news is it's next on the project list so it's gonna get some love soon!!!

For those interested - car show gallery image 33

http://www.pasteiners.com/catalog/

OP
OP
E

ECStein

I think let’s shoot for September 30 at Pasteiners in Birmingham at 8:00 AM. The address is 33202 Woodward Ave, Birmingham, MI.

Ly-mo

I'll try to make it! I've been thinking it would be nice to get some wheelin' in too. Anybody up for a trip Rocks and Valleys some time this fall?

OP
OP
E

ECStein

I'll try to make it! I've been thinking it would be nice to get some wheelin' in too. Anybody up for a trip Rocks and Valleys some time this fall?

That’s a good idea too - if we can get enough interest in getting local owners together, it would be fun to set up some sort of local “club” for lack of a better way to describe it with regular events.

mjschneidy

I would love to but committed to Northwoods Shelby track event with the mustang this coming weekend. Do you guys ever hit any of the Cars & Coffee events around SE Detroit area?

chuckji

Contributor
Loc.
SE Michigan
I thought I responded and subscribed to this thread previously, but I guess not. I'd love to meet some of my fellow SE Michigan Bronco owners. Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow. Maybe next time.
Have fun.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
That’s a good idea too - if we can get enough interest in getting local owners together, it would be fun to set up some sort of local “club” for lack of a better way to describe it with regular events.

That is a cool idea. Would be neat to meet local Bronco bruthas! :)

OP
OP
E

ECStein

What are the plans - breakfast meet and greet?

It’s pretty informal - they’ll have coffee and maybe donut holes. There is a good place down the road (walking distance) that does donuts. I’ll have my kids with me - they’ll insist on going down there at some point.