• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did Ford just give us a tease of the new MY22 color?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Ford dropped this photo on Instagram yesterday. It's a camera carrying case, but above that could this be the green that has been rumored Ford would offer? Cyber Orange is apparently only one trick pony and I figure Lighting Blue leaving too since it's First Edition color. So one would think might be 2 new colors next year.
20f68edddf231d670a363334f9e42e3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I kinda like that... for a case :D

but it is a good looking green

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I was really hoping for OE Boxwood Green, my favorite color. But this would be pretty with a white top. Norm you are going have to change your screen name to ared22!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I was really hoping for OE Boxwood Green, my favorite color. But this would be pretty with a white top. Norm you are going have to change your screen name to ared22!

lmao... or have 2 identities...

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
The green has been confirmed as a new color. Its called Everglades Green. I do believe I'll be getting that color, wrapping the top in white maybe with a brown interior hopefully.
68cacf1fdb5106c4163ba8eea7a682ba.jpg

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I find with my extensive criminal past it's best to have several alias's! ;D

Norm

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The green has been confirmed as a new color. Its called Everglades Green. I do believe I'll be getting that color, wrapping the top in white maybe with a brown interior hopefully.
68cacf1fdb5106c4163ba8eea7a682ba.jpg

thanks for sharing hoss….

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ford dropped this photo on Instagram yesterday. It's a camera carrying case, but above that could this be the green that has been rumored Ford would offer? Cyber Orange is apparently only one trick pony and I figure Lighting Blue leaving too since it's First Edition color. So one would think might be 2 new colors next year.
20f68edddf231d670a363334f9e42e3e.jpg

I should've saved the pic I seen on FB this past week w/a ROW of them tanks, in all diff colors...

I thought of your heads up when I seen it...