• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did Ford only sell these to West Coasters? !!X@#$@%#!! LOL

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Broncos, I would assume.

There are a lot of Broncos in the North East as well...well, at least on e-bay anyways.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I see a road trip to the beautiful SW in your future.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
winter+crappy rust protection+salt=dust

Dust? No No! Dust is: Wood +planer+belt sander= Dust
Winter + crappy rust protection + salt = Rust.
sure glad I cleared that up.;D

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Yep the breed still live in good numbers and condition out here in the west thanks to the good weather and lack of road salt;D

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Dust? No No! Dust is: Wood +planer+belt sander= Dust
Winter + crappy rust protection + salt = Rust.
sure glad I cleared that up.;D

sorry I left out a step ;D ;D

Winter + crappy rust protection + salt = Rust which turns to dust

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
Well everytime something good gets posted in the free section it is on the other side of the country, not very free when you have to go clear across the country to get it

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I went on an East Coast road trip last summer. Not many old cars at all. It looks like paint bubble cancer starts on about ten year old cars.

cobra70

Loc.
Bryan, Tx
I know a guy that hauls good classic car bodies from Texas to the north and picks up old motors makes a good living out of it

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
They're so common down here in the SW that people actually use them as currency.....I've got at least 10 that I'm planning to trade for a family-sized tent this fall! Well, maybe not that common. In fact, I looked for 2 years after I moved to AZ before I found one that met my criteria: mostly stock, no rust, reasonable price. I still feel that I got lucky with mine.

turbotim2

98% of the Broncos in Maine are plow trucks... to add to the equation:

Winter + crappy rust protection + salt + plowing = Rust + damage.