• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

difference between Fuel Filler Necks and Filler Hoses

rodez

Loc.
somerton-yuma
i need to buy the hoses for the main and auxilary tanks but i got confused between which to order.

what is the difference between Fuel Filler Necks and Fuel Filler Hoses?

Thanks!

tshep911

Loc.
Rome
I may be wrong, but would not the neck be the solid part your gas cap attaches to, runs about a foot inside the fender well, and the hose the rubber section attached to the neck and the tank?

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
That is correct. One big and one small hose for each tank. Although, some Broncos came with AUX tanks that didn't have the smaller vent line.

OP
OP
rodez

rodez

Loc.
somerton-yuma
thanks...i found them in Toms Bronco, but they just called me and they dont have the Auxiliary Filler Neck....and i cant seem to find it at the other vendor's online stores..

anyone?

rharrell

Loc.
Benton, LA
thanks...i found them in Toms Bronco, but they just called me and they dont have the Auxiliary Filler Neck....and i cant seem to find it at the other vendor's online stores..

anyone?

PM me as I have a metal filler neck for a
'74 that is in great shape, that I don't need and will sell to you.