• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Does anybody have the knob sections (holes) cut out of a later dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
Looking for the section of a later model dash where the ignition switch, wiper switch, and heater controls go into the dash. I am looking to graph these into a BCB dash rather than try and create them. I would prefer the ones with the slots for the light bars.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a stripped down dash from a '76 Bronco that might work for you. It has been cut for a radio and aftermarket gauges. I could send you some pics of it if you're interested, but will need an e-mail address. If you don't mind covering the shipping on it you can have it. Let me know.

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
Hey Chuck, I was there when you were talking to Ben at the show a couple of weeks ago and mentioned this. I thought I had the section you needed, but wanted to get my hands on it before opening my mouth... Anyhow, if it will work for you, let me know. I work in Marietta, not quite by you, but we can work something out..

Attachments

• DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.