• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Doetsch Tech Shocks

77bronconut

Loc.
Lebanon, TN.
Is anyone running the Doetsch Tech shocks, I have read alot of good reviews but have'nt seen any or talked to anyone using them. I think the model is 8000. they are very reasonably priced and seem to have good specs.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
If you're wanting DT, Rancho or any of those others like that, you may as well buy the Pep Boys house brand shock. They're essentially the same.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
As mentioned they are basically the same as the Rancho. After I get them dug out (They are burried in a pile of scraps and parts) I have a set of them that I'll give away to anyone that wants to pay the shipping on them. I'll never use them again.