• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Door & Hard Top Seals?

69Early

Loc.
San Ramon, CA
How many seals do I need to replace all. Doors have an upper & lower. Top has one over the windshield, quarter panels (2) and is there just one on the tailgate? Can someone tell me where I can purchase a quality complete set at a reasonable price. Time to put the hardtop back on for the winter and they need to be replaced!! Thanks for your help! I know, not a very exciting question:)

BlackHorse

You could start by clicking any of the links at the top of this page. I think they all sell this stuff. Sorry if I'm stating the odvious and you want somthing different.

72bronco

Bronco Guru
I bought all my seal from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. I think there are cheaper places but the JBG stuff fit real well and was good quality. Yes, there is an upper and lower door seal. For the top there is one for the windshield frame, two for the tops of the rear quarters, and a tailgate seal. You can also get a seal that goes in the top around the liftgate. If you get all of the above it should seal up pretty good.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Door Seals

I bought the upper and lower seals from Dennis Carpenters and the lower seals were terrible. The plastic pieces that plug into the sheet metal were a lot smaller than the original holes and would not stay in. The upper seal fit like a glove though. I also bought the rear lift gate seal and although it was a #$%^ to put in, it worked well.