• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR Doors, Dash, tailgate and MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
Ok so here it goes. I am trying to sell some of these parts I have laying around to fund my build. Most of these parts were off of a dark blue ranger.

I have two complete doors minus the hinges on one side. No interior parts useable either (arm rest, door panels...) The doors are very solid. The driver side looks like the bolt for the mirror may have gotten pulled thru and right above top hinge is a small crack. Passenger door looks great. Has all of the chrome trim. SOLD.

I have the Blue dash complete minus gauge, ash tray and radio. Has the controls and labels. Does have glove box door but no vin plate on it.

The tailgate is yellow (not sure original color) very solid no rot at all. SOLD.

Grill off of the blue ranger small dent on the passenger side. Surface rust but also very solid. Chrome trim around the outside looks like it would clean up nicely. SOLD.

I have what appears to be the complete set of chrome trim off of this ranger. I don't know if all pieces are there but it looks to be. Even have the chrome tail light trim. SOLD.

9" housing and axles. Small bearing 28 spline.

Gauge cluster don't know anything about it, it seems to be complete just probably needs good cleaning and testing. Completely disassembled.

I also have a rear seat that is disassembled. Could re use the blue upholstery I took off of another seat and foam is in ok condition. Needs to be put back together. The blue material has a few small cuts but usable. No arm rest.

Found a factory half cab bulk head in decent shape.

Also have a v8 radiator with no trans cooler.

Now for the prices, i'm not looking to make a fortune here just trying to get some money for my build and these are parts I don't need. I will be reasonable as long as you are. I'm also looking for a front disc brake set up, family cage, 3.5" lift, and a family cage.

Feel free to contact me via e-mail or on my cell. Email: matthogan.mh@gmail.com Cell: 501-680-6089. Text is best on the cell. I do have pictures of all of this stuff. Pickup of this stuff in central arkansas is best but will entertain shipping on buyers dime.

Last edited:

slim811

Contributor
Interested. Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
There is some surface rust on the bulkhead and one small welded spot. It is very solid still and very much usable.

As for the parts left, I have the dash, radiator, 9” housing, the cluster and back seat minus the arm rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.