• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DSO Code

Frankie71

I have a DSO code #713425. Does anyone have any info on this code? Marti states Los Angeles tire and paint order code. Costa Mesa, CA Dealer. Thank you

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Unless it's a 66', you'll have to order a Deluxe Marti Report and see what's listed in the options column. Usually it was for 16" wheels or Special order paint. If it was for a Special order paint, the Marti won't tell you the color, it was just say "Special Order Paint". On your warranty plate, is the color code area blank? If so, it's a special order color.

OP
OP
Frankie71

Frankie71

Unless it's a 66', you'll have to order a Deluxe Marti Report and see what's listed in the options column. Usually it was for 16" wheels or Special order paint. If it was for a Special order paint, the Marti won't tell you the color, it was just say "Special Order Paint". On your warranty plate, is the color code area blank? If so, it's a special order color.
Thank you. Yea the color code is blank. I was hoping to know more from maybe someone with the same code or dealer history. Marti states only 169 with that DSO. Thank you again.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Thank you. Yea the color code is blank. I was hoping to know more from maybe someone with the same code or dealer history. Marti states only 169 with that DSO. Thank you again.
The 3245 special order number is unique to your bronco, so nobody else with a Denver special order would have had it.