• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff dana 20 twin stick,hurst 3sp shifter,,8pnt cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

strandlock

Loc.
Petersburgh
tan visors and wiper motor cover 30.00 plus shipping
clean set of front spring retainers top and bottom,50.00 plus 8.95 shipping.
eight point family cage 500.00(pu only)
hurst 3spd shifter $50+shipping
Duff twin stick dana 20 setup with boot $50+shipping

Last edited:

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
do you mean chrome-moly or actual chrome driveshafts? i would like some pictures if possible carl.gabriel@ttu.edu and the measurements are those full compressed, mid way, or all the way stretched? Do they have any high angle CV joints?

Last edited:

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
twin sticks

tan visors and wiper motor cover 30.00 plus shipping
clean set of front spring retainers top and bottom,50.00 plus 8.95 shipping.
eight point family cage 500.00(pu only)
hurst 3spd shifter $50+shipping
Duff twin stick dana 20 setup with boot $50+shipping

Very interested in twin sticks. Are the complete? for a j shift? .. ever insalled? photos to jfoster1500@sbcglobal.net i think i want them....... thanks Jim

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Strandlock can you send me pics of the cage, I'll post them up for you. I am interested but of course funds are always tight, are you looking for anything in particular as a trade?

mac77

Loc.
Vicksburg
hurst shifter

does the shifter some with all the required linkage and tunnel cover for the ford 3 speed if so, check on shipping to 39183.

Status
Not open for further replies.