• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff Prerunner Winch Bumper installed...

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I managed to get my front bumper on during the Holidays...between eating and entertaining the kids. I took the advice of Blue71 and used the Rustoleum Hammered paint. I think it turned out really well.

I posted a before pic with the "Tank" bumper and another with the Duff Bumper. I may post the original bumper in the parts for sale forum if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Bef-Bump.jpg
    Bef-Bump.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 107
  • Aft-Bump.jpg
    Aft-Bump.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 186

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Man. I still think Duff's prerunner is really nice looking. It compliments the Bronco well. Nice looking Bronco.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JW,

Glad the Hammered paint worked for ya. The Duff Bumperlooks great on your rig. How much you want for the old bumper??? ;D ;D ;D Just kidding. Keep up the good work.

See ya,

Blue71

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
The New Bumper looks great. Keep the old one and make yourself an RTI ramp ;D

wilee617

Loc.
North Haledon, NJ
I have one on my 76 and it makes the truck look great. I also have the Duff rear prerunner bumper/tire carrier. I would recommend them to anybody in the market. Great quality.

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
looks good, i think mine is a duff as well, but mine doesnt have a a winch attachment on it. your old bumper is huge, reminds me of some we had on our trucks in iraq.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the compliments Guys.

I have had the Bronco since October and it has come a long ways...but still has a long ways to go.

I don't know what the PO was thinking with that old bumper.

BigO

Holy Crap! That old bumper looks like something B.A. Baracus would weld together, so that the A-Team could escape Col. Decker for the millionth time. (somehow, every place they were surrounded at had a welding set-up and plenty of scrap metal.)

The Duff's bumper looks awesome. I have the Duff rear pre-runner bumper, and I like it a lot. I plan to get the front bumper this spring when I have more money. Like HotWheels, I am within driving distance to Duff's, and it is always fun to drive out there to see the new things they are working on.

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Looking great JW. Now just throw that other bumper in the landfill so it cant get put on another Bronco.