• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dustin Lynch music video driving an EB

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Nice bronco, but he ain’t no George Strait, or Willie or Waylon or Toby or Clint Black or , oh hell, just pick one, anyone!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool! Thanks for the link.

Bad were the song says "87", wish he had said "77" or at least any of the EB years.%)

Jakedog

Nice bronco, but he ain’t no George Strait, or Willie or Waylon or Toby or Clint Black or , oh hell, just pick one, anyone!

Agree with all but Willie. Don't know how that guy made a living singing. Song writing yes, singing no.

Maddog B

Cool video if you put it on mute! I can’t get into this new country.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Willie is playing out here tonight at a beach festival. A friend of mine played earlier in the day.tickets were $$$$ so I stayed home and did some work on the 66.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I didn't listen to it, but it looked more like a commercial? I seriously wanted to buy some faded jeans or beach attire afterwards.