• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Early Bronco Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckybronco

Reducing price to $700 need to move, no place to store. It has all of the hardware, glass and gaskets. It is wrinkled in spots but square and had snug fit before replaced with bikini soft top, accepting offers

This Early Bronco top is in good shape. It came off of my 1968 Bronco Restomod. I have priced to move for someone who is doing a more complete Early Bronco Restore. The windows and gaskets are in good shape. There is a wrinkle on the front passenger side corner damaged while off the vehicle (from previous owner). Some other dings and scratches expected on a 1968 top. I am hoping to sell it before it sits too long or my family gets tired of parking next to it. Help me out and make me an offer. Asking $700 or best offer. Willing to deliver locally.

Attachments

• Hardtop 1.jpg
    Hardtop 1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Hardtop 7.jpg
    Hardtop 7.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Hardtop 6.jpg
    Hardtop 6.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Hardtop 5.jpg
    Hardtop 5.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Hardtop 4.jpg
    Hardtop 4.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Hardtop 3.jpg
    Hardtop 3.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Hardtop 2.jpg
    Hardtop 2.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Jamie Chriss

Curious, is this an original hard top or is it and after market hard top? Can you post another pic of the damaged area, maybe a little closer to a corner. Thanks

OP
OP
B

buckybronco

68 Bronco Hardtop Additional Info

I have attached additional photos of the corner. As far as I know, this is the original top. My Bronco had a few owners since 1968. Make me an offer, I realize repair is required. Please PM me if you have questions or interest - happy to answer all your questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• Hardtop corner 1.jpg
    Hardtop corner 1.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Hardtop corner 2.jpg
    Hardtop corner 2.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Hardtop corner 3.jpg
    Hardtop corner 3.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
B

buckybronco

68 Bronco Hardtop Price Reduced - accepting offers

Price Reduced to $700 or best offer.

Sorry I can't figure out how to update the price in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.