• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco in "Fat Tire" beer commercial

crab

Bronco Guru
I was watching a program on the Discovery Channel this evening and caught a "Fat Tire" beer commercial. Started off with a guy driving an early bronco to a barn sale. Anybody else see this one? :cool:

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I saw it about a week ago. I've been watching the tv with digital camera in hand ever since. I'm so bronco whipped.... %)

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
My wife got a Eddie Bouer catalog an it has a EB on the front and on the first page. :) :-*

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I just saw a bronco in th opening credits of Walker Texas Ranger. You can only see the hood but it was a EB.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
SACHEM said:
I saw it about a week ago. I've been watching the tv with digital camera in hand ever since. I'm so bronco whipped.... %)

Just go to their web site...