• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early bronco parts!!! lots of new and used or package deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
Just like the title says. I started on a project that i was doin a frame off. The body is off of the chassis. I had the chassis sandblasted and painted. I added a set of rock skis to it. Good stock 9" and dana 44. 3.5" lift coils from wild horses and 3.5" lift leafs in the rear from tom's bronco. The body is fairly straight with little rust in the floor pans. I also have a custom roll cage. I have accumulated a lot of parts over the years. My father has had a '74 for 18 years now so we have a lot of parts laying around. I have a np435 with adapter and dana 20 t-case. 351w motor with around 30,000 miles on a rebuild. bikini top, stainless steel door panels, grill, two tops, a 3-spd and t-case, 2 sets of HD coil springs that are off of an f-250( i think it lifts it 3"), set of seats, a tuffy console. If your needing anyhting else that i didn't list or if you want some pictures e-mail me at stangman548@yahoo.com . If you would like to come take a look or anything just contact me.

I also have bulkheads and bench seat for half cab and a complete pto winch.

Last edited:

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
Let me know what you will take for it with shipping to 70582. I'll send PayPal today. Might want a nice set of seats if you got 'em too. I am up around that area often enough, so if you've got some nice ones, I may take ride and pick it all up. Let me know on the frame with shipping though, just in case.

OP
OP
H

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
Let me know what you will take for it with shipping to 70582. I'll send PayPal today. Might want a nice set of seats if you got 'em too. I am up around that area often enough, so if you've got some nice ones, I may take ride and pick it all up. Let me know on the frame with shipping though, just in case.

I could ship it to you for 175.00. I have some original bronco seats. they have been sitting out so the only thing good on them is the frame. I have a nice set of seats out of a late model mazda pickup. would sell for $75

grabbermach

Interested in the bikini top and the tuffy console. Do you have the riser and drop bracket for the top? Also looking for a set of doors and possibly a grill. Where exactly are you located? Please send Pictures of the parts you have.

Thanks

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
I am looking for nice original seats. Will you take $150 on the windsheild frame. I'll send it today if you will try to ship by Monday.

OP
OP
H

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
Interested in the bikini top and the tuffy console. Do you have the riser and drop bracket for the top? Also looking for a set of doors and possibly a grill. Where exactly are you located? Please send Pictures of the parts you have.

Thanks

Bikini top is brand new sitting in a spare bedroom. It does come with the wiper motor drop bracket. I will sell for $100. The console doesn't have the stereo compartment. I will let the console go for $75.

Status
Not open for further replies.