• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sticker Ideas...

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
There are some EB stickers listed on this page;<br>http://classicbroncos.com/stickers.shtml<br><br>Let me know what you all have for ideas that you would like to see added to that page, and after we get some more ideas, Jon will set the page up with the new items and a PayPal shopping cart to make it easy for everyone to order their favorites.

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
I would like some "Retro" looking stickers. As long as I'm Christmas shopping in the JC Penny Catalog like a little kid. Any new poster, or things I can take to work and put on my desk would be nice.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Maybe Calvin pissing on a Chevy bowtie ??? Just a thought, maybe it's been done before. jk Those are really sweet man.

greasergrrl

Loc.
Redmond, WA
just want to chime in to testify to the quality of jeff's stickers - he sent me some samples because i'm thinking of buying some for my web sites and they totally kick ass.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yup. For those who don't know, Jeff supplies the stickers for ClassicBroncos.com and they're excellent quality. ;D

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
This would be cool!!!<br><br>
!humpster.gif
<br><br>I don't know if it's copyrighted

JokerOfDeception

Loc.
Whittier friggin cal
well i couldnt find a good front end pic, plus im tired, and i just had the idea to slap a previously drawn pic over the grill to make up a sticker.. my photoshop skills suck haha :) <br><br><br>
bigphoto.asp

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=Red Devil link=board=5;threadid=9744;start=0#70016 date=1033511809]<br>I would like some "Retro" looking stickers. As long as I'm Christmas shopping in the JC Penny Catalog like a little kid.[/quote]<br>Well the ealy Bronco script is one that will be added for sure.<br>
Any new poster, or things I can take to work and put on my desk would be nice.<br>
<br>I am not sure what you mean by "poster"? These are vinyl grahics cut from premium grade vinyl for exterior use (although you can use them indoors too ;) )

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=madgyver link=board=5;threadid=9744;start=0#70154 date=1033540246]<br>This would be cool!!!<br><br><br><br>I don't know if it's copyrighted<br>[/quote]<br>It is copyrighted, sorry.

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Ok, I will add a few guidelines;<br><br>All suggestions will be read and considered :)<br><br>Simple designs are what we are looking for, similar to what is available here, http://classicbroncos.com/stickers.shtml<br>text, with simple graphic images.<br><br>Suggestions with a wide appeal will do better, so try to keep on the positive side as much as possible ;).<br><br>Thanks, keep em coming ;D.

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
The Bronco Script is a MUST and in different sizes would be cool. Kind of on the same lines as the ClassicBroncos.com stickers.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
My favorite sticker/decal has the saying,<br><br><br>"I love jeeps.........they taste like chicken"<br><br>I get a lot of stares from heep owners behind me when they read it...Ha Ha!!! ;D

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
[quote author=Admin link=board=5;threadid=9744;start=0#70150 date=1033539291]<br>Yup. For those who don't know, Jeff supplies the stickers for ClassicBroncos.com and they're excellent quality. ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>I second that. :)<br><br>Jerry

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
the script would be cool 8).i`ve looked for it and have never found a sticker of the bronco script ?:?.put me down for a few when they are done. ;D