• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Early Bronco tub for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Early bronco tub, will need rocker panels & driver side floor pan. Its very solid tub. $800 prefer not to ship, Mike @ 309-256-9810

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 360
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 360
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 350
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 410
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
I'm interested in your tub, but have a few concerns:
It looks like it was clobbered on the DS going by the crinkled kick panel and lower door post. I can also see the cowl and inner rocker tweeked a bit.

I would love to get it to save myself from the grueling amont of rust removal and panel replacement it will take to get my current tub square. Just trying to avoid a panel alignment nightmare with your tub due to a severe hit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
passenger side could be fixed, driver side kick panel will need staightened or replaced
Give me a call sometime 309-256-9810

Status
Not open for further replies.