• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NH early fuel fill tube needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbruz

Contributor
Looking for an early fuel fill tube pre-77 (with cap not doors)
Trying to modify for my 1975 F250 project and can't seem locate the correct part for the F250; thinking a Bronco one just may work.
Thanks
Tbruz

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WIND-ham? :cool: think I have what ya need. front or rear fill? think I have extra of each...can get you some pics

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
Thanks
Either front or rear will do; as stated its for my F250 project so there's no absolutes here; just looking for something that can work for me
Tbruz

trgibson

Loc.
Sandy, UT
I have one from the rear tank on my 72. I won't be using it since I am changing the way it comes in. It has the hard vent tube attached as well. I will get some pics later this afternoon.

lynn w gray

fill neck

Looking for an early fuel fill tube pre-77 (with cap not doors)
Trying to modify for my 1975 F250 project and can't seem locate the correct part for the F250; thinking a Bronco one just may work.
Thanks
Tbruz

30 includes shipping. lynn paypal lgvette64@aol.com, lynn in louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.