• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Early Production 1969 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm selling my 1969 Ford Bronco. This is an all original, uncut, early build 69 which means Ford was using up extra parts that were typically found on the 68's which makes it unique. Truck has fold down locking windshield, bench seat, bulk head (often referred to as a delivery model) and vacuum wipers. Vehicle also has original dealer installed ac unit which will need to be recharged. Truck has a 302 w/ 3 spd manual. Truck has approximately 40 k miles. Sheet metal overall is pretty fantastic on this girl, she only needs pass and driver side floor pans which I have and will include. The rust that you do see on top, near gas caps, and pick up bed are all light surface rust do to weathering in Texas. Vehicle runs and drives but still needs a little TLC. I recommend replacing the water pump, suspension bushings, struts and having the brakes gone through. Otherwise this is a very solid truck for Michigan. Very solid body and I wish I had found this one before I started my current project! I'm selling because I have 2 other bronco projects going on and I need to make a little space! Price is $15,500 OBO .....no trades, no scammers, and serious inquires only and feel free to make an offer
Call or Text Ryan 616-617-7984

Have under carriage photos and vids of truck running upon request

https://muskegon.craigslist.org/cto/6120461708.html

Status
Not open for further replies.