• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA EB on craigslist in VA

OP
OP
M

magmac

smokinjoe

you are absolutely right. I saw it pop up and thought about it before posting it. It will go fast now. I would have grabbed it if I was in the market. I hope it is as good as it looks. It will make someone a nice new addition.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
I just spoke to the owner. Super nice guy. He has had the truck for a couple of years and just doesn't drive it a whole lot. He sent me some more pics if anyone is interested. Looks like it needs a little work and has a few patches here or there but looks like a good driver.

Funny, I guess this thread really opened things up. He wasn't getting much action locally, and was really happy when he saw a local area code. He has guys from all over the country calling him and one from Canada, so if you are looking for info be patient he has his hands full.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I talked to him last night. Sounds not as good as it appears in ad, but still very interesting. He said he was going to text me some pics of repairs (fiberglass coating over rusty floors?) but hasn't yet.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Here are the pics he sent me.

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2012.JPG
    IMG_2012.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2033.JPG
    IMG_2033.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2034.JPG
    IMG_2034.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2038.JPG
    IMG_2038.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 84

diiulio

I called him yesterday, seemed like a decent guy. Explained the good and bad as I am sure he has to everyone. He had a guy on his way down there from Baltimore with a trailer from uHaul as I was talking with him and two guys in line after the that.
If it is still around tomorrow (which I doubt) I will check it out tomorrow.