• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

eb + yakima website. seen it?

66bronc

Loc.
Jourdanton
This topic comes up a lot but maybe this is a new one. I was looking for a rack for my ne expedition when i came across the yakima website. Check it out there is a really nice bronco there. these things are popping up everywhere. Glad I have 2 of my own.. www.yakima.com

OP
OP

66bronc

Loc.
Jourdanton
figured as much. as thorough as all you guys are on this forum i figured you had already talked about it, but it was new to me. so thanks for not bashing me too bad.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
There is a pretty cool 77 bronco mounted on these Yakima racks................. ;D

Attachments

• DSC00682web.jpg
    DSC00682web.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00659web.jpg
    DSC00659web.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 39
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 20

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Funny how they have the EB on the homepage but when you select the choose my rack option they only go back as far as 1979! Used and abused!

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Well think about it...

The Japs said "We need cool looking four wheel drive auto-mobile with YAKIMA!!! rack on it" And the American advertiser just happened to be an eb brutha. ;D ;D

Craig T

Loc.
Westlake Village
sfaforester said:
Well think about it...

The Japs said "We need cool looking four wheel drive auto-mobile with YAKIMA!!! rack on it" And the American advertiser just happened to be an eb brutha. ;D ;D

Yakima is not Japanese. The company started in Yakima, Washington. Now they are in Humboldt County, California. They are just the kind of people I would expect to be EB fans.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Craig T said:
Yakima is not Japanese. The company started in Yakima, Washington. Now they are in Humboldt County, California. They are just the kind of people I would expect to be EB fans.

Whoops. Well even more of a reason to go with their racks.
;D