• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ebay find

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
That is just nuts for a vehicle. I think people are just trying to make $$$.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
So a plain jane '77 , driven for over 42K miles , THEN finally registered is considered " last sold " Bronco ? ? Give me a break ... that can't add any value to anything , just shows what douches dealers are who will stoop to any level to justify absurd prices . My take : they're hoping somebody is dumb enough to think it was the LAST produced Bronco .... :mad:

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
"Original barn find" my @$$! Closest barn that the bronco was near was the staged picture for the photos. Not knocking the pampered life, but come on...... Interesting that there are 0 interior pictures

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does the trailer comes with it ? Then I’m in .....
Haaaa.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i will wait and see what it does at BJ Auction before i comment. last registered means last sold?

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
There are no closeups. No undercarriage pics, and no interior pics. Its probably a nice 15 footer.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
"This is the last Bronco ever sold, because it was first titled in 2013...." ok.

"This is part of the private collection of Gateway Bronco CEO, Seth Burgett." Gotta pay for that Ford Licensing somehow. Guess the $30,000 bronco tub idea wasn't well thought out?

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If it comes with the trailer, I’m in
Haaa

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
As P.T. Barnum once said: "There's a sucker born every minute!". Seller is just waiting for that 'sucker' to emerge. May be the last EB 'titled to a new owner' but nothing really special about that - big deal, means nothing in my opinion. Wonder what the BUILD DATE on it is??? Could be an early '77, then really no added value???

The build date COULD make it something special, but not stated in the ad, so unlikely to be anything of great interest. No engine or interior pics and several 'sales brochure-type' pics......whoop-de-do!!!!

A USED CAR DEALER sales pitch????

Projp

Apparently most of you overlooked the period correct auxiliary spare tire hold down strap assembly.

Hotrodjohn

What is the difference between Gateways licensed restored Broncos vs all the others? Just a title that says 2018 or 19 or whatever? I understand it is still an original old frame with restored body etc...

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Better fit and finish then some pictures I've seen of other Gateway Bronco's :-X

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

I wonder how long he has had it. It looks an awful lot like something that was being sold in Indiana not long ago (for a lot less money).

I could be wrong, though.

Jeff

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I sent the guy a message asking for pics of: interior, engine compartment, underside and rust prone areas. Told him for $100,000+ that should be a given.

Told him I was 'interested'.

We will see what his response with the pics is.