• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ebay front bumper

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Does anyone have the Ebay front wench bumper?
If so how does it look qnd how is the build quality?

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
yeah, I like that bumper alot, plan to get one for my next Bronco. How did you like the construction of it? pretty solid?

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
yeah, I like that bumper alot, plan to get one for my next Bronco. How did you like the construction of it? pretty solid?
If you look at the pictures on my bumper thread, you can see how the brackets are mounted into the frame horns. Very beefy brackets are used on this bumper.The lines are very smooth, the brackets are bolted into the horns of the frame with four bolts each bracket, the bumper uses 14 bolts in total, there is no need to drill any new holes, the brackets allows you to raise or lower the bumper. The bumper weights about 75 lbs. I'll be installing a warn winch very soon;)

Last edited:

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I am wanting to buy one his rear bumpers. The price is right. I looked at them a couple of weeks back. He has his rear bumpers on his website, but not on Ebay.

ransil

Bronco Guru
The rear is almost ready.

Attachments

• DSC02911.JPG
    DSC02911.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC02961.JPG
    DSC02961.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02971.JPG
    DSC02971.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Great looking front and rear. I think i would lilke the tire carrier a little more centered as well.

Any Chance of A Group Buy???;D ;D

Say individual bumper and a front back package??

ransil

Bronco Guru
The lines look good, is there any way you can make the bracket both lower and closer to the center of the car? In my application, I don't have the room to hang over off the side without catching trees.

It just looks like it hangs over the side of the Bronco in that pic.
The tire is a 35x12.50 17

Lower the tail light is blocked.

Attachments

• DSC02981.JPG
    DSC02981.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC02980.JPG
    DSC02980.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC02979.JPG
    DSC02979.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 79

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
tail light looks blocked as is

Thats what I just noticed before I saw your comment.
That would get us pulled over in a second down here.
A 31 might clear the light enough?:? ?

Cool bumper other than that little design flaw/issue.