• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ebay Front/rear Custom bumpers ??

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Hey all - Does anyone know what the deal is ls1jeep that was selling those custom bumpers ?? Sounds like he got hijacked by a scammer. Not sure though.

Attachments

• winch bumper.jpg
    winch bumper.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 283

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Looks similar to a Hanson, but it wraps the sides better. Looks nice. Got a link or more info...

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thats a good looking front bumper, if he is looking to do a group (and someone finds him) I might be in.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I looked up his profile on ebay and he is selling a bunch of fab stuff, so who knows. I had never heard of him before. The bumper in the pic is very sweet. Maybe someone should contact him and find out the details. It was probably just a one-off.

Hayburner

Loc.
Port Orchard, WA
Happy 08 to Everyone, Ive spent the last two days just reading new and old posts, its been way to long since I checked it out here looks to be going strong as ever, just out of curiosity did anybody else get a pair of this guys bumpers, I bid on a couple pair he had listed before I finally got the bid, whats your opinion of them ? I got front and rear modified for a 2" body lift for a extra 50. from him, but I have to say I started to panic when they booted him off Ebay for who knows what, after I had just paid for them, but three weeks later they showed up, Hes gotten back on Ebay since then, but I havn"t seen any of his front bumpers listed since, as he didn't have a reserve on them, I think I got a deal for a pair 6 bills to my door, could be why hes not listing them, not enough profit in it, shame as they are really nice, still have to make or buy a spare tire carrier though, sold my stock bumpers, last month so I would get around to getting them mounted, hasn"t worked as they are still on the garage floor, do any of you know of any vendors selling HD tire carriers any leads appreciated Thanks Hayburner

Last edited:

Hayburner

Loc.
Port Orchard, WA
Ill try to get pics tomorrow kids ran the battery's down doing Xmas darn thing seems to eat them up in no time, never down loaded pics here but I can probably figure it out not very computer savy

brian72

Early Bronco Student
could email to one of us that are contributors and we will post or pay $12 and you can post pics, too

Hayburner

Loc.
Port Orchard, WA
the mod for 2" lift was not what I expected, just flat bar added to the top of the bumpers, but I guess it fills in the gap

Attachments

• RodsPix 006.jpg
    RodsPix 006.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 53
  • RodsPix 004.jpg
    RodsPix 004.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 68
  • RodsPix 007.jpg
    RodsPix 007.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 57

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I like the front. Post some more pcis if you got'em! I might have to replace mine!

J.D.

Hayburner

Loc.
Port Orchard, WA
Heres a few of the front bumper I sat on the front to get a better idea, of how it looks

Attachments

• RodsPix 016.jpg
    RodsPix 016.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 25
  • RodsPix 017.jpg
    RodsPix 017.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 30
  • RodsPix 018.jpg
    RodsPix 018.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 24
  • RodsPix 019.jpg
    RodsPix 019.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 37

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
i have his rear bumper. It isnt fully mounted yet because it sits about an inch to far to the left. It is a nice piece and i like the way it looks. I wish it would sit a little higher though.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I don't like the way he makes up the gap for a body lift, I would rather he modify the mounts, which improves departure angle, etc. But it's still a nice unit. I didn't get a reply yet from ls1jeep on ebay yet.

J.D.