• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ebay rear disc brakes?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
You can buy my basic kit ($150) and 2 rotors(2x$30) for $210 and get more (10 wheel studs). And I have the brackets for every combo on the EB. Like big bearing, small bearing and new big bearing in both off-sets. So if that is the right one for you and the price goes up $11 you might take a look at mine. www.bcbroncos.com ;)

Jimmyjames

Loc.
Romulus, AL
[quote author=chuck link=board=5;threadid=13635;start=0#102554 date=1043443557]<br>You can buy my basic kit ($150) and 2 rotors(2x$30) for $210 and get more (10 wheel studs). And I have the brackets for every combo on the EB. Like big bearing, small bearing and new big bearing in both off-sets. So if that is the right one for you and the price goes up $11 you might take a look at mine. www.bcbroncos.com ;) <br>[/quote]<br><br>I just installed this kit and it is very nice. If you do get chucks kit go on and order the rotors from him. I got some form the parts place for (2x$25) then had to pay a machine shop $50 to have them "fixed". Should have just got them from chuck.<br><br>James<br>

Hobe

Loc.
N.E. TX
[quote author=Surfmur link=board=5;threadid=13635;start=0#102545 date=1043441122]<br>Has anyone ever used this guys parts?<br>I am thinking about doing rear discs and trying to get a look at all the options.<br>Thanks<br><br>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401198224&category=6033<br>[/quote]<br><br>I used them on mine and they seem ok so far, but at the time I had fewer options. Chuck may not remember me but I called him and we discussed this same deal, at that time he didn't have the adapters for my axle flange version. <br><br>Even with mine working so far, there were some problems that are to much to cover here. I think that you will save your self a few potential headaches if you just call up Chuck and let him fix ya up.<br><br>Of course that is just my opinion, but it is based on using the Ebay setup as compared to a few purchases from Chuck.

swood

Loc.
San Jose, CA
Just make sure you have the tools and availability to do some grinding. I had a HELL of a time getting the outer flanges ground down in order to get the calipers somewhat parallel to the discs. I'm not on the road yet, but hopefully it will work out well. Chuck does sell quality parts though and when you add in the support he gives, just spend the extra $$.<br><br>Good Luck.