• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EBs are Women

koolstang

Loc.
Pineville, Missouri
Anybody else see the similarities between your bronco and a woman. They're moody, fun, good conversation pieces, your friends who dont have one want one, those who do are complaining about a new problem with theirs, they look good when they're fixed up, and i couldnt live without them

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
That is so true koolstang, and what a compliment to give those women ;)

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I decided not to name mine after a woman this time around in case I started dreaming out loud again and my wife would be listening. ;D

I hate waking up with a soar face and the kids gold fish bowl dumped in the bed- Again :-

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Why EB's are BETTER than women.

They dont mind wheeling
They think every minute spent in the garage is a minute well spent
You can make them look better
They dont care what goes on in the back seat
They think a little gas is a good thing...

Yes we are very demented

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
;DJust remember guys - us "classics" are usually better than the 'newer models' by at least an axle.......
better to keep us oldies but goodies!!!!!
that's why women are like broncos !

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
oh don't forget how you need to caress them, talk nicely to them,spend lots of time with them, and still they'll take your every last dime if you let them.
but man, you gotta love em, otherwise you'd send em down the road!
i've had my first one for over 22 yrs now, has outlasted numerous girlfirends, one exwife. it now lives in a climet controlled garage.

T

teknalee

mine looks good in red, wants my money, screams when i step on her, only let's me ride her, needs new shoes, everyone stares ;)

lobo

Loc.
Seattle Washington
lol so demented and loving it!

Yall forgot the worst one throws tissy fits when the other lady tries to take a ride! My bronco says no way will I start with her riding my wife says no way am I going anywhere riding in her!

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
Mine's always buying me expensive but uncomfortable shirts and shoes, says looking good is important for feeling good. I know it's the thot that counts, but this has been going on for years. I try to make it obvious that I would much rather go for a naked romp up in the woods than be cruising the hot night spots. I really do not like being treated like "eye candy". If I ever actually meet a woman or get a Girl Friend I'm afraid it'll be two against one and I'll lose what little dignity or hope I have left. :'(