• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EBs in music videos

Rockrawl

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody else notice how many EBs seem to be in music videos lately? I've been sitting here for about 30 minutes flipping through CMT, MTV, VH1 and seen one in a Rascal Flatts video, a Colbie Caillat video and a Kieth Urban video! I wonder if these trucks are getting more popular and valuable?

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Yes, they are definitely showing up more. There is a pretty sweet one in a Static-X video (it is actually Wayne Static's rig).

And, from what I can tell, the price is definitely going up. Makes me glad that I already have one.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Copied from broncodriver.com...
http://broncodriver.com/spotter.html - link has, links to the music videos.

Colbie Caillat music video
New, up and coming musician Colbie Caillat uses a modified, green EB throughout her video "Bubbly"
Here is another video about her that also shows the EB.

Pussycat Dolls music video
In the beginning of the music video Don't Cha they are driving through a flood water area in a open top bronco.
Chick here to see a photo.

Josh Gracin music video
In the beggining "Nothing to Lose" video a kid pulls up to his school in a dark blue EB.

Akon music video
A sweet orange Bronco is driven by Akon in Don't Matter

Red Hot Chili Peppers music video
An orange lifted bronco is used as a getaway car in a chase in the video "By the Way".

Keith Urban music video
In the video for "Stay Gone," Jimmy Wayne pulls up in the opening shots witha mint EB. I believe it's a two tone with a light yellow-green and white. The video was shot somewhere out west, in a nice mountainous area. The song is about Jimmy telling some girl to take a hike so she doesn't hurt him again... so the video is a man, his dog, and his Bronco out in the wilderness. It's a beautiful thing.

Alan Jackson music video
"Drive (For Daddy Gene)" video shows him in the end in a red Classic Bronco with his 3 daughters. Unfortunately, the lyrics of the song talk about a "Jeep"

Danielle Peck music video
In the video "I Want Everything", a nice gray EB bronco pulls up to pick her up. The director of the video is Shawn Silva who has been in BRONCO DRIVER with his wife and their EB bronco. That is probably why the EB is in the video.

Tracy Byrd music video
Orange topless Early bronco in the video "Big Love"

Enrique Iglesias music video Enrique Iglesias Drives a Early Bronco in one of his music videos (Much Music)

Jessica Simpson music video
Nice orange Sport in the background Jessica Simpson music video There's a lot of good pictures in Jessica Simpson latest video of her riding around in San Francisco in a red early bronco.

Adema music video
In the video for "The Way You Like It" there is a red Bronco that appears in a large part of the beginning of the video.

Offspring music video
In the video "Defy You" a yellow Bronco appears in the background when the band plays. Later in the video there is a closer shot of some hoodlums coming out of the Bronco and starting trouble with some nerds parked next to them.

Rascal Flatts music video
A green EB is driven by "the girl" thoughout the video "Take Me There". Lifted with nice wheels/tires and black family cage. During the party there might even be a Full Size in some shots!

TN1776

Bronco Guru
EB's are turning up everywhere... Maybe I just never noticed them as much until I started looking but they are in tons of ads, music videos, TV shows, movies, etc. They are absolutely gaining in value and collectability. I'm glad I have mine!

candee82

;D ....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link:%)

http://www.futurelectrohouse.com/tracks