• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Eddie Bauer Catalog - Ads w/ Broncos

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
A new Eddie Bauer catalog ("Adventure into Summer") came in the mail today and there are several Bronco ads in it. Their website also has a bunch of ads with Broncos.

From the catalog:
EddieBauer0001.jpg

EddieBauer0002.jpg

EddieBauer0003.jpg

EddieBauer0004.jpg

EddieBauer0005.jpg

EddieBauer0006.jpg

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Looks like that orange one over and over, must be owned by one of the ppl in the ad agency

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
Just noticed a Coppertone commercial today that has a blue EB in the opening. The EB is popping up everywhere lately.

It's the cool new vehicle.

Raptors_Wifey

Loc.
Lawton, OK
I've been seeing EB's in music videos as well as ads for clothing retail. It's refreshing to know there's more than one vintage 4 wheeling vehicle out there in the pop world's mind.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
I went into an Eddie Bauer this weekend and they had several large wall displays/posters with the same EB. Maybe they'll give them out before they trash them.

joshua

Contributor
whats the yellow one??? is it a wierd angel of a half cab????(by the guy holding the bag)

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
A new Eddie Bauer catalog ("Fall Destination - Paws up, Montana") came in the mail today and there are a couple Bronco ads in it again.

EddieBauer0007jpg.jpg

EddieBauer0008jpg.jpg

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
AH times must be tough for Eddie also ...He can't find or afford my CAMO model ..Well give me a call I'll take the add...for Eddie or Ralph Laren .