• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Electric Wiper Linkage

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
I've been working on getting my wipers set up correctly. I'd love to see as many pictures of your guys' working setups. I think my linkage might be on wrong. Thanks fellas 😊

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I've been working on getting my wipers set up correctly. I'd love to see as many pictures of your guys' working setups. I think my linkage might be on wrong. Thanks fellas 😊

Here are a few...

Attachments

• DSCN2149.jpg
    DSCN2149.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN2154.jpg
    DSCN2154.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2187.jpg
    DSCN2187.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 43

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Just an fyi. If you have a drop wiper motor bracket ( like comes with rampage soft tops) you will need to turn the little arm on the motor 180*. If you dont the wipers will wipe above the roofline. Ask me how i know :)

OP
OP
RODRIG3911

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Thanks guys. That picture helped, but the more I see the better if anyone else can snap a few pictures. I do have the drop bracket and my bronco is a 68, but someone before me put electric wipers on it from a newer bronco...