• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

engine parts, mirrors, heater vent, seats, rims, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

backpain

Bronco Guru
UPDATE 5/15/08. Most of this is gone. I have a more recent post with this and some other stuff.

- seats: fr. buckets; 2-tone black/gray vinyl; minor wear (one piece if the piping on the driver is torn); this one is local only. I may have to keep the passenger brackets (won't know until the replacements come in. Will consider trade for a fold and tumble rear seat. Will consider selling the entire set of fr/rear seats
- GONE - chrome door mirrors
- set of 15x9 alloy rims; old school swirl design with 3 painted black inner cutouts; I belive they are Progressive; one of them has been curbed (repairable if desired). Good extra set for winter or special tires, etc. I have them in boxes, but shipping may be cost prohibitive)
- GONE - heater vent box/passenger side fresh air
- GONE - stock hood prop rod
- GONE - stock overflow tank hold downs. the tank fell to pieces but the metal hold downs have been painted black and are in good shape. this is for the tank location on passenger fender well
- GONE - metal hood
- GONE - stock black plastic door cups
- GONE - stock door hinges, straps and hangers
- GONE -stock heater box

- dr cowl vent/fresh air unit - make offer if you really want it, otherwise I may "customize" into a storage box

Will part out a perfectly good 302 after 4/10/08. I won't want to keep anything but the short block and timing cover. Make offer for what you want. You can make offers for:
- GONE - Motorcraft 2bbl carb
- 3 groove/3 bolt crank pulley for 302
- alt brackets for 302
- PENDING iron heads
- GONE - exhst manifolds
- GONE - Motorcraft 2bbl intake
- GONE - cast iron water pump (regular/v-belt rotation)
- GONE - distributor

- coil
- coil bracket
- no flywheel, no PS pump bracket, no dual hump oil pan

Misc tow rig junk:
- K&N panel filter for '97-0x Ford Powerstroke
- 2001 Powerstroke stock air filter box
- Behind seat tool tray for 2001 F250 crew cab
- 1997-200x Superduty passenger side "Excursion panel" sound insulation panel for firewall

Last edited:

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
carb.

What condition is the carb in? Does it have manual or electric choke? I can use a better one than the one on my 76. But, I need electric choke.

Dave

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
interested in the brake hoses and maybe the accel 8.8 wires i have a 3 inch body lift to trade, and not much else that i bet you are interested in, also have some individual wiper motors the kit wildhorses sells, they work great, two speeds, no switch or wires tho

OP
OP
B

backpain

Bronco Guru
interested in the brake hoses and maybe the accel 8.8 wires i have a 3 inch body lift to trade, and not much else that i bet you are interested in, also have some individual wiper motors the kit wildhorses sells, they work great, two speeds, no switch or wires tho

Sent you a PM

OP
OP
B

backpain

Bronco Guru
- original post updated -

I admit, the list of remaining stuff is getting short.

Status
Not open for further replies.