• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Englishtown NJ swap meet 4/17

bigbri69

Loc.
tomsriver
I'll be at spot P173 if you want to stop by and talk shop.

any bronco stuff 4 sale?i live about 40 min away and have bin going about 11 years now.never seem to see much bronco stuff.thats maybe cause i have only been a eb owner about a year and a half.i should be going.

OP
OP
eblightning

eblightning

dash pads??? any good black ones??? power brake booster angle bracket??

Wipe the slobber away Jay ;D the dash pads are black but they would still need a cover... decent for the trail... ixnay on the booster bracket. I plan on packing mid next week. Once I start rummaging I will post any cool finds that I forgot that I had.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
if you want i'm going sat you can ride with my buddy and me. king cap plenty of room

I appreciate the offer but I usually load up my lifted F-250 and put it in the car show. It allows me a close parking space and I only have to pay for the $15 entrance fee. Everyone else in the truck gets in for free. :cool:

PS-I might have an angled booster bracket if you are really in need of one.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
I appreciate the offer but I usually load up my lifted F-250 and put it in the car show. It allows me a close parking space and I only have to pay for the $15 entrance fee. Everyone else in the truck gets in for free. :cool:

PS-I might have an angled booster bracket if you are really in need of one.

FINE.......;D I pm'ed about the bracket

nj_thusar

Contributor
Loc.
Asbury Park, NJ
HEY!

Ill be there.. My friend has 7 spots, I forget the numbers, butthey are back by the Lake on the other side of the track - RT & R Trailers. Not sure about Friday, but defiantly Saturday.

There is always something there worth buying. The BF Goodrich trailer always has deals on blemished tires. If anything.. its an excuse to walk 10 miles worth of isles full of parts, tools, audio and tri-state vendors.

Only problem, my Rig is back on blocks. Putting in new heads :).

nj_thusar

Contributor
Loc.
Asbury Park, NJ
Hey J,

I have my old dash pad with a plastic cover (not glued on yet). I don't think I'm going to put the pad back on.