• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN Entertaining selling my 1976 1 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlowe

Loc.
Lynnville
Entertaining the idea of selling my 1976 bronco good running 302 with c4 hard top fresh brakes and track bar runs good needs instrument pod gone through and turn signal switch some oil leaks wipers sorted and more minor stuff has 70000 original miles very little rust. Asking 8000 can see in lynnville indiana also can send pic's if interested feel free to ask
Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
jlowe

jlowe

Loc.
Lynnville
Sent pics to all just let me know what info or pictures u guys need

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
jlowe

jlowe

Loc.
Lynnville
a693789f-7eb5-89ce.jpg
a693789f-7ece-4b6e.jpg
a693789f-7ee1-96b6.jpg
a693789f-7ef2-6fdf.jpg

OP
OP
jlowe

jlowe

Loc.
Lynnville
I do have the instrument cluster took it out to be redone and never got around to it the speedo and the battery gauge works thats all also have the old turn signal switch haven't ordered a new one the passenger and rear seat are in good condition but the drivers seat needs redone floor is bare metal so u can see very little rust was gonna rinoline it but never did

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Honestly, seeing that you asked:

I think when we first heard 70000 miles and low rust, we all pictured some sort of barn find with original patina.

What the pics show, or in my opinion show, is a Bronc that looks to have had a quicky rustoleum paint job applied and basically made to just get down the road. Rustoleum can be made to look decent with some wet sanding and buffing, but it's still Rustoleum and or tractor paint.

The tires are too big for the stock suspension, meaning as soon as you hit any sort of real bump, it's going to hurt the front fenders. So now someone has to hunt down rims and tires.

In order for any person to turn that thing into any sort of family unit, they'd be looking at a few grand additional and still be stuck with the rough paint job. For a few grand additional over 8, you can buy a fairly, ready to cruise night, Bronco that may have a little filler but at least shows well.

In my humble opinion, looking at it from what's-it-worth standpoint, I'd say 4G if it runs reliably on a test ride. I believe this rig would be for someone who'd be looking to turn it into a hunting rig.

Look at this one, it too needs a little work, but it's a more realistic price.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/3198741635.html

For 1500 more than yours, you could get one that's cruise night ready.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3116020250.html

OP
OP
jlowe

jlowe

Loc.
Lynnville
I appreciate your honest opinion the tires and rims are just kinda stuck on it i have factory rims and hub caps with 31 at's on them. This kinda was a barn find was in a barn since 82 when the orginal owner parked it. It does run really well after carb was rebuilt and all fluids changed as far as 4000 i don't think i could let it go for that but i do believe i was too high after resurching a little. I feel maybe 6000 is a more fair asking price with maybe some wiggle room

Status
Not open for further replies.