• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Exact fit Cowl

fdimauro

Loc.
Erie, CO
I thought I would help anyone out doing a cowl replacement on a 68 - 77 Bronco. The one carried by most of the parts sites is listed as being for the 66 -77. TBP is very cool in that they let you know that the part they sell is a duplicate of the original 1966 to 1967 style windshield cowl. This is NOT the original part you need for the 68 - 77. Luckily through some searching I found a vendor that makes the original correct part. I just received mine yesterday!
Hope this helps others it sure helped me, plus I would like to throw them some business for making the correct part!!

Of all the places I found it on Amazon.

United Pacific 1968-77 Ford Bronco Windshield to Cowl Mount, Coated in Weldable Primer

Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072QXCZZG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1